Hello Kitty Cafe in Hongdae (Korea)

by - December 09, 2015

Actually, I'm a Hello Kitty fan since I was a kid because I always played with my Hello Kitty doll during my childhood. Even though I don't play with my Hello Kitty doll anymore, it does not mean that I'm not a Hello Kitty fan.

Hello Kitty, you are sooooo cute!!><

XDXD

When I went to Korea two years ago, I found that there is a Hello Kitty Cafe located at Hongdae!! Wow, I'm sooo excited!XD

Just as I imagined, the exterior of the cafe is painted in pink.



OMG! how cute it is! XO


My cute little sister and I sitting outside of the cafe. ( The sun shone so brightly that we felt so hot TT)


Wowww!! the interior design of the cafe is very unique.


The food served in the cafe is specially decorated too! :)


Two cups of latte with ice cream waffle. Well, they look delicious right?


Say hello to me when you see me! Haha, maybe that is why you are called Hello Kitty XD

Hello!! :D


OMG! The toilet is even decorated with Hello Kitty!


Awww... I wished that my room was decorated with Hello Kitty wallpaper haha


Can I brought you all home? XDD



So, if you are a Hello Kitty fan too, make sure that you pay a visit to this cafe!! I swear that you won't regret haha^^

Bye bye X)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram